Wednesday, February 6, 2008

STUPID RATZA FRATZIN' BRAIN

It finally came together today.

I got out of work at a reasonable hour. Didn't get stuck behind an oblivious menace on 9G. No messages on the machine at home, nobody calling me from work with questions that could just as easily have waited or been asked and answered by email, no wrong numbers, no workers crawling around in or on top of of the house...and so for the first time in weeks, I was able to take an uninterrupted nap. A proper, three-hour Dagwood nap. With drooling, thank you.

Refreshed, your warrior did the dishes, attacked some of the mess in the living room, finished my PM newscasts, threw some wash in the laundry, had another go at the living room...

...and forgot to make dinner because I lost track of time, which flies not only when you're having fun but also when you're sorting out Candy Land cards from GeoTrax toys.

No comments: