(Hang on. Noodle and Beast are hugging each other. "Awwwwww" break.)
The analysis I'll leave to the chin-strokers. From me, a quick rundown of some other things that Eliot Spitzer could've done with his money instead of hiring a hooker:
- light up every high-school football stadium in Texas for one hour ($4200)
- an hour on a really sweet private jet ($4200) or a tank ($5000)...or Air Force One (Reagan-era) ($5200)
- an hour's billing for a tobacco litigator ($4000)
- a car that goes 180mph in a wind tunnel, without moving ($4000)
- one hour of a typical cheesy wedding ($5000...more in Jersey)
It's late, and since the governor didn't up and quit yet, I'm to bed.