Monday, April 21, 2008

FLIPPED

Last year my mom sold my childhood home in Rhinebeck, and while I loved growing up there with all the woods out back and so much countryside to explore, mom and dad were clueless on how to maintain it and whatever retro early-60's charm it had either fell apart or was long since painted/carpeted/built over. I barely recognize the place what with the improvements the new owners made. Looks like they added over an acre and a half to the property as well.

Nice.

So I'm buying lottery tickets here and there for as long as the place is on the market, and if I hit big you best stay clear because I'll be exercising my sentimental-doofus clause and buying it back, even if only to rent it to summer folk.

http://www.paularedmond.com/mlsListingDetail.php?MLSNumber=265047&propertyType=r&county

No comments: